Friday, January 19, 2007

Spring Fashion For Jakarta



I don't know why but I love the fact that the latest fashion trends [Spring 2007] are bright colors. For me, spring fashion is the most likely to be followed by Indonesian or Southeast Asian people as the weather and climate in Europe and US are rather warm and breezy. Just like Indonesia, especially Jakarta, by day for all year long. I have always fond of colors and feminine style. Look at this link Emanuel Ungaro and this Diane Von Fustenberg also this Emilio Pucci to see what I think as the best collections ever as I feel ease looking through all these pictures. I personally think that the style of Jakarta citizen is a cross among the cutesy East Asian culture and style [think Harajuku] mixed with soft feminity [its within the culture] and the polite dress code [the rather strict no-arse and no-tits policy]. Whereas spring in fashion-leading countries are cool and breezy yet its not that chilly. So, the fashion shows showcase breezes of sweet and candy colored dresses that is not too bare all.

all images are taken from http://www.style.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home