Monday, April 16, 2007

Comments For Monica's Thoughts

Nice to know that someone is finally let their inner tiger out of the cage sometime. It's so refreshing and mind-boggling and a bit tickling to hear, read, or talk about a certain point of view. Especially when it kind of the opposite of public belief.

I must say I'm right behind people who knows exactly what they want, think, and do. I've never been a supporter of people who do something based on other people's will or just to play safe around their own environment. It's never comfortable being someone else, let alone DOING something just because you are so afraid of being outcasted. So ridiculous.

Fine by me if you're a 15-18 years old teenager, but when you reach your twenties you're on your own. It's you who said all the the things you said and you who thought all of your thoughts.

So, I really appreciate Monica's thoughts although I'm not sure where do I stand. I'm just saying it's such a blessing to say such things when you're a girl in Indonesian custom. It's so, shall I say, girl power [oh yeah, I DO know that Spice Girls days are sooo over...]. Someone HAS to took a stand and this is quite unbelievable. I like the vibe.

You go, Girl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home