Saturday, April 07, 2007

I Was Kicked Out of A Taxi ! !

Today was such a day for me and my sisters because we got literally thrown out of our taxi cab by the taxi driver himself ! This is definitely something new to me and my sisters as we never experienced such things. We did sometimes get an annoying driver but at the end it all solved out and we all went home safely and the driver got the payment he deserved, well, it was so written on the argometer.

But tonight it was another story. I was just going home from a short shopping trip with my sisters at a department store nearby our house. It was late and we all came just to buy weekly groceries and cakes. My mother and my brother went to a relative's house hence the unavailabilty of private transportation. So we hopped to a taxi at the front door of the store.

At first it was okay. The driver said a greeting and we sat on the back seat. One of my sister said our address and mention, "go through Tirtayasa street, sir," and he agreed. At the traffic light, he should've take the right turn but instead he went straight, and the story goes. It was late and my sister was in no mood of doing nice.

My sister (S) : "Hey, you should've take right turn !"
The driver (D) : "But it's the same way around"
S : "No it's not. It's more far than that way !
D : "But the traffic light was green and the right turn was forbidden !"
S : "No way! The right turn was never forbidden and you just passed it. So now, we have to
travel farther !"
D : "Okay, that's it. I did not want to take you on this cab. I will pull you over this side!"
S : "Okay, if that's what you want, but we're not paying !"
D : "Fine! Now go... "

Sooo.. we get down of the cab and, luckily, got another cab just right behind that s****y cab and its God-forsaken driver. It happened so fast in less than 5 minutes and we all went home in quiet. By the time qe got home, the American Idol was on, so we watched it instead before finally opened a talk about who's to blame. The driver is.

He's in an industry of services where hospitality is number one and you are rated through your best behaviour instead of intelligence. He should have been into some training and that cab company should arrange a training for its driver!

What a weird experience...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

huaaaa.....wanita2 gahar nih kayaknya yang naik taxi....
mungkin klo gw juga jd supirnya, serem kali klo ada cewe yg BT terus malah ngajarin sang supir :))

5:38 AM  
Blogger misskania said...

Heeeh seenaknya bilang kita gahar.. emang kita cewek apaan? ;P
Ya yang salah supirnya doong kan kita bayar juga kan ujung2nya :D

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home