Sunday, March 18, 2007

So Here I Go . . .

It's been a while since my last post as I am now officially entered a so-called office life. My working hours turned out to be just fine, although I have to admit that my way home is a kind of hell on earth. But that was at first. Now, as time goes and my heart heals itself quicker than I thought it could be, I must say I am more appreciative of my job and more awake for the sake of it.

From now on, everyday couldn't be any worse than before as I feel more responsible to my duties. The journey home usually took 1,5 hours to end and it's not an easy quest to do. Other job offers come and go and I just don't know what to do. So, I decided to stay for a bit while. Funny enough that when I thought the whole world is turning upside down, and I mean really down below my spirit could ever encounter, my life turned out to be just fine.

Come across my mind that you should never be too scared or too lazy to take opportunity but still you have to know where to stop hopping around. If I see around myself, I realize that it's not that bad as now I am working in one of the biggest company in this God forsaken country and I do enjoy the working environment as well as the people surrounded me. I am not talking about stop hopping, as I am HIGHLY POPULAR with this term among my friends and family, but I just simply put thoughts in mind to be visible. I mean, that's what blogs are for, right?

What about my duties? Well, as far as I could see that all of the workload are bearable enough for me to take. The people are nice, friendly, and welcoming. The food are delicious and variative. The transportation also within easy reach. So, what more could I expect? I really don't know. I have a tendency of changing my mind in a matter of seconds if I don't actually put interest on something. And I'm not to keen to work...

Huh.. what a good way to post again after a while and I still don't have a thing in mind about working and loyalty. Commitments could be rather scary. I'm not the ready-for-the-next-big-step girl right now. Let's just sit back and enjoy the ride. Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home