Thursday, May 03, 2007

[Time Killer] Read This ! N.A.D.D.

Mungkin ada yang udah pernah baca atau lihat tentang NADD [Nerd Attention Deficit Disorder] atau yang juga disebut sebagai Internet Anxiety Disorder. Somehow, I feel familiar with all the symptoms. Harus diakui bahwa mungkin gw sudah terjangkit juga. I enjoy content fire hose and I write blogs. I may not be distracted if someone move an icon on my desktop, but, hey, I like to work in rapid and tireless continuous movement until I'm sure I have finished.

Lord, have I possess at least three of the symptoms? I feel fine, though. Here's the link of the article for further reading. Since I'm one of the NADD, I may even open the link again AND at the same time writing another blog entry AND chat through IM AND read my daily dose of gossip newsletters AND play a youtube video. . .

My my. . .

http://www.randsinrepose.com/archives/2003/07/10/nadd.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home