Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Subordinate / Co-Worker From Heaven

Have I told you about a true tale [a TRUE tale?? I really have to fix my English...] about a living legend of The Subordinate From Heaven. Bawahan Dari Surga. NO it's not about me! It will NEVER about me, or, yeah, at least a LITTLE [ITSY BITSY] TINY WEENY BIT about me :D This is about someone else in some division of some company in some city of some country...

Whatever.

All I can say that this person have brought me some enlightment on the way I view and behave toward my work, my duties, responsibilities, and motivation. This person has never ever talked or boasted or even whispered a word of wisdom about work ethics, but, somehow, the aura exuded out and be visible to others. We all know that this very person is highly dependable and independent yet responsible and obedience. Trust me, this person is truthfully real.

It's a woman. She have made me proud being a woman. She will teach and guide but only until a certain point. Then if we need more guidance, she will be there to help with her nicest biggest smile ever. She'll correct your mistakes. She'll encourage. But, that's from a view of a co-worker.

For the superiors, she is also desirable. She never talked high on the superiors, who sometimes forget or totally lost about jobs and responsibilities, whenever she reminded them about what's left. She knows what and where to step, but always wait for command. She's never bored whenever the superior had to describe or talk about the same topic again and again. She listens then she gives her opinion and, after the deal was made, she follows. God, I wish I could be more like her. She's such a heaven sent subordinate and co-worker. I wish I'm not wrong. No, wait... I feel that I won't be wrong, either.

Lessons learned by me from her also, is about giving your best and put your mind and heart on your job whenever you need it. The other fact is that she is also give her 100% not just for work but also her neighbourhood. Other lesson is that how to know your job like you know yourself, or if you still clueless about yourself then it's like knowing your parents, or if you are pathetic enough not to know your parents then it's about knowing how handsome David Beckham is [duh!]. The last lesson is to love your job. I would definitely have trouble with the last lesson, but, hey, at least I have motivation for the previous two...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home